Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Walks

I've moved up to Dry Fork Canyon. Believe it or not, it is warmer here. Right now it is 11 in Vernal at the airport. It is 29 degrees outside my door here. It all has to do with the inversion in the valley. Complicated stuff.

I have the most beautiful places to walk up here. From the front door to the bus stop is just about a mile. I got to come home early on Thursday and walk it. Well, to be honest I did 1 1/2 miles. There are some good hills on this walk. And I get to walk outdoors again. Here are a few pics of the view I get while I walk.





2 comments:

  1. For me, the view makes all the difference...keep your eyes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through another running blog and look forward to following your journey and success!

    ReplyDelete