Wednesday, August 5, 2009

One Whole Hour

This morning I was determined to increase the time I walk. I admit I haven't been as consistent as I should be. I generally either walk or do the bike 4-5 days a week. I have been walking about 45 minutes when I go. I got a new pedometer because I couldn't find the old one. I set the distance I step the way it told me. However, I think I'm going to check that again. Then after I got to the park I dropped it. So only about 1/2 the numbers are readable. UGGGGG!

Now back to the point is the fact that this morning, August 5th, I walked for 60 full minutes. The last ten were a lot slower than the rest of it. I was getting tired. But the satisfaction I felt when I finished was unbelievable. And that feelings is helping me get through the soreness in my legs I'm feeling.

I did it!!!

1 comment: