Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Comments

I passed the word on about this blog through my regular blog. And I emailed Mary to pass the word on to the rest of her family. So one thing I'm asking is if you read this blog, please leave a comment. It doesn't have to be much. I'd just like to know your thoughts, feelings and anything else you'd like to say. I won't know if you've been here if you don't let me know. I'd also like to know if anyone is taking the challenge with me.

Come on! You all knew and loved Ru. Get off the couch, follow the program, and let's be there together in her memory next year. This is a very doable program. I actually had no clue how far a 5k is until I looked it up this morning. It's 3 miles. We have over a year to get into shape. We can do this. I can do this, but I would love your help, support, inspiration and your body by my side to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment